27.1.11

Assorted Stolen Inspiration

Some pictorial inspiration for the end of January...

I can't wait for my hair to be long enough to do this again
These bloody shoes won't leave me alone. I am seeing them everywhere...and I waaant!
Cannot get enough of this 50s silhouette.
The macarons gave me the cooking bug!
This shoe wall would be nice. The shoes would be nicer.

(pictures via popcultureafternoon, karla'scloset, seaofshoes, cupcakesandcashmere)

And that is all for now!

Check back soon for pictures of some Australia Day shenanigans!

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

4 comments:

  1. I looooooove the hairstyle of the girl in the first pic! It's so good but I'm too uncoordinated to even do a simple braid, so I'll just be an admirer hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Karla and Emily's cupcakes.
    We have the same inspirations.
    Thank you girls for all your sweet comments.
    I really like your blog and in particular your DIY posts.

    Alice.

    NOALICENO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love the hair! and the shoes! argh! covetness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, loving the inspiration pictures, and also loving that you are an australian blogger, like us.

    Much love from the .sabo skirt. girls

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.com - ONLINE SHOP COMING 1ST MARCH

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.