18.4.11

Beauty School Dropout

I am by no means a guru on beauty products. In fact, I stick to the same routine every morning in order to get out of the house looking OK without missing my bus. Just add brighter lips/extra mascara for a night out!!

Recently though, a couple of new buys have upped the ante (what does that phrase even mean?) in my daily routine. Read on to find out some simple purchases that can make your hair softer/lips brighter/eyes!

1. MoroccanOil
This is the most amazing product. I'm currently trying to speedily grow my hair and so, to prevent dry ends between trims I've been stealing borrowing tiiiiiny amounts of my Mum's Moroccan Oil. It will make your hair incredibly smooth and is how our gorgeous friend Miss S keeps hers looking fab!

2. L'Oreal Professional Expert hair-repair masque
T also surprised me with this L'Oreal hair serum a few weeks ago. I use it about once a week and it is so moisturising!


3. Kit cosmetics nailpolish & lippy

FREE Kit nailpolish if you buy the latest shop magazine. The girls in store were so lovely that I ended up browsing & buying a lip colour (below) as well :| OH no, says the bank!

My new lippy in 'Freedom Fighter'...the colour is SO vibrant. I will dare to wear it on the blog one of these days!

4. Diorshow waterproof mascara
My mother dearest invested in a new mascara and it is amazing. Better than any I've ever tried- no clumping, it doesn't dry your lashes, it is really dark...ie it is Perfect!!

Any beauty buys brightening your day lately??
xx S
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.