21.1.12

Shady

As often happens, I go from having none of a certain item (e.g. playsuits)  to plenty in a short space of time.  Since I sat on my last sunglasses late last year (cheap ones from Bali), I had been seriously lacking in the eyewear department.

Since then, I've managed to collect 3 pairs - one "proper" and 2 super cheap - but all quite different shapes.

IMG_1873
IMG_1872
IMG_1871
Photography Pixelpx

Cat eye sunglasses - Ralph from Sunglass Hut
Wayfarers - from Salamanca markets (Hobart)
Large frames - Love Couture


xx S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love the final pair - very cool! I need to dig my sunnies out, finally we have some good weather in London! xxx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.