25.1.13

Mannix

Le Fanciulle (14 of 19).jpg
Le Fanciulle (11 of 19).jpg
Le Fanciulle (15 of 19).jpg

Today here's a more fashion-y post to break up the travel photos!  Sara Phillips was having a mega-sale (there were bargains to be had on her website) so I snapped up the last of these Mannix dresses before Christmas.  It's a rather festive dress, so I figured it'd be put to good use this year, given it is our last year as medical students!

Sab shot these photos of me just before she few off to China and I left for Cambodia.  There's more shoot photos to come (later - be patient!), but the whole reason for our session in the first place is for something we'll announce in due time!  For now, enjoy my perpetual face-pulling and the plastic-fantasticness of my heavy handed Lightroom work (I only wish my skin were actually like this - it's been rather temperamental over here in Phnom Penh due to the up-and-down weather).  Make sure you check out Sab's awesome work here!  She has different pictures!

Le Fanciulle (13 of 19).jpg

Photos by Sab
PP by me

Perhaps should have packed this for my trip - we've been invited to attend a traditional wedding here in Cambodia on Sunday and this might have been just the dress to wear...

xx T

P.S. 'STRAYA DAY TOMORROW!



SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning! I LOVE it!

    Can't wait to see what the shoot was for :-)

    xx
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the colours look fantastic on you! Sara Phillips' dresses are always amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much speechless.. this dress is absolutely beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a cracker, isn't it? I just had to have it when I saw it :)

      Delete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.