24.9.13

Ball Beauty

Formal occasions usually become a big deal, verging on saga, for 50% of the population.  That is, the 50% that can't just wear the same suit again and look automatically dashing.  For this reason, it's typical to go for the safe options.  Safe up dos, safe sparkly dresses, safe ball-y shoes and bags... but that has always been off putting for me.  Without detailing my whole ball-attire life history, I must say I prefer to go for a fancier version of something I'd wear on any normal day.  Something more "me" and less "I'm at a ball."
Hot pink dress with red lipstick?  Now we're talkin'.

So, dress finally ticked off (I'll save you that story), and accessories chosen.  What next?  Enter my hair and makeup inspo.
Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 8.27.30 PM
Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 8.34.08 PM
Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 8.32.07 PM
Highlights
Hot red lips
Asymmetrical, relaxed wavy style with a hint of vintage
Dark eyelashes (false? hmm....)
Healthy glowing cheeks
Full natural eye brows


Oh and you should see my shoes.  You'll die.  It's love,

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

  1. YES! Go the red lips! Killer inspo here, cant wait to see the final look!

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.