24.10.13

Review: L'Oreal Professionnel at Circles of Subiaco

IMG_6923

I've always equated having my hair "sorted out" to growing up.  So much so that getting "old" (meaning, age starting with a 2 rather than a 1, haha) without the cool hair to match was a little worry of mine.  So silly... but a girl gotta have priorities ;)

Now, thanks to Circles of Subiaco, a dedicated L'Oreal Professionnel salon, my hair is looking "sorted out".  As a fan of natural-looking but fresh hair, L'Oreal's new Ombres Nature range is right up my alley. This new range by L'Oreal Professionnel is a step awaaay from the stark ombre of old towards a new, subtle way to enhance your base colour for Summer. This is the kind of colour that will make people say "ooh your hair looks so good today!" rather than "nice hair colour, who did it?"  

See before, after & in between shots after the jump.

IMG_6852
IMG_6895
IMG_6856

^^ Before I had anything done to my hair, including brushing ;) The extreme grumpy face is either due to hair-discontentment or the concentration of taking an SLR selfie in the hair salon mirror.

IMG_6860
IMG_6862
IMG_6865IMG_6870IMG_6877
IMG_6879
IMG_6884
IMG_6887IMG_6891IMG_6893
IMG_6900

You can see the outcome of my hair colour below.  Apart from the obviously cool hair styling, the actual colour and texture of my hair was so radiant & silky after the appointment!  I highly recommend the L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil in-salon treatment or the at-home range pictured above to make your hair feel super soft, even my hair (as coarse as coarse can be) feels baby-soft.

An impromptu shoot with my little brother when I got home resulted in a few nice "after" shots :)

IMG_6920
IMG_6918

Zara blazer
Sportsgirl tank top

Thanks to Bianca at L'Oreal Professionnel & Jess at Circles of Subiaco for their generosity & expertise.


xx S
SHARE THIS POST

4 comments:

  1. hair looks fantastic! and nice blazer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jas, you would not believe how often I wear this blazer hahaha! So useful!
      Steph xx

      Delete
  2. nice photography at the bottom

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.