29.6.14

The Chill

Untitled

This photo is deceiving.  The leaves look like Autumn and the shoes look like warmth, but don't let this fool you.  Perth is abso-bloomin-lutely freezing at the moment.  Of course, it doesn't help that most Perth residents don't own a coat to speak of & spend the whole year saying "oh perth doesn't ever get cold" so we refrain from investing in anything even mildly cold-weather-worthy.

Yesterday, in a fit of freezing panic, I gave my bank account a little shock by investing (yes, Dad, I am using that word correctly... I'm investing in my own warmth) in a few Winter basics.  I'll still be wearing these ballet flats a little longer though because the boot crisis continues...

Maybe I should just bite the brogue bullet?


S
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.