28.8.14

Flatlay Truths

Untitled
Elle Australia Sept 14

You see pictures like this on Instagram almost every day & I've sometimes pondered who on earth simultaneously has available to them fresh blooms, a magazine editorial - preferably hot off the press, a plain white background AND not to mention some daylight to spare.

Well folks, the stars aligned.  My mumma had a birthday & received roses from PX (that's right, where are mine I ask), my kind brother subscribed me to Elle Australia for my birthday, T bought me this white board from Bunnings for exactly this purpose, AND most importantly I've become a shift worker who has plenty of daylight to spare.

The things bloggers never tell you...


S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I always wonder the same thing! Who are these fresh flower owning, sunlight dwelling instagrammers?! Great tip about the white board from bunnings, I may have to invest in one myself :) x Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stars have truly aligned :p
    I think a trip to Bunnings may be in order for me too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.