21.8.14

Outfit: Repeat

image
image

Photos by PX

J brand jeans
Country Road shoes
Rib & Hull bag
Saba stripes


As I said, there's no point trying to avoid stripes.  They're as inevitable as denim.
After wearing this same top for too many days in a row, I decided to top it off by wearing it just one more time for a travel planning escapade with PX.  We're off overseas in a month or so and so far we have only booked flights.  Eek!  Better stop blogging and get a move along.


S
SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

  1. I always wear my favourites over & over again abusively. I don't understand how some bloggers NEVER repeat a single piece of clothing. That's pretty ridiculous to me. I appreciate your.. realness? Haha & I'm pretty jelly you're going overseas while I'll be stuck doing exams :(

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.