29.12.14

Inspiration: Puzzling Pieces

image


There's this pair of black silk wide legged pants I own & am completely in love with but just cannot seem to wear anywhere!  Black silk trousers are a funny item, very modern and so current (pardon the disgusting fashunn talk), but at the same time extremely middle aged.  Definitely the type of thing you need to wear with care.

The above photo has inspired me to try a navy shirt, perhaps with black pointed flats... but even then, sounds scarily pajama like.

HELP.


S
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. I'm having this same problem, but for me it's with a maxi skirt - finding that "perfect top" to wear that's not too fitted but not too baggy can be a pain!
    Sorry I don't have any suggestions, but the navy shirt and pointed pants sounds like it's worth a try! :)

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had the same problem with a pair of silk camel coloured pants! I'd say try a structured top and pointy heel to keep well out of PJ territory xx h

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.